We are a rapidly growing practice with a strong patient base. To meet the high demand in our after hours work, we are looking at appointing a doctor with flexibility in working hours. This position is very suitable for Doctors with DWS restriction to work in this practice with very attractive remuneration.
1. We are open 7 days a week, M-F 8-11pm, weekend 9-5.
2. Fully accredited practice,
- Computerised and use Best Practice,
- Tool bars for patient management and billing assistance,
- Online booking system
3. Our Doctors are supported by great team of
- Allied health
- Full time nurse
- Two Onsite Psychologists
- Onsite Pathology
- Onsite Dietitian and Exercise Physiologist
- Onsite specialist support
Practice Principal spends major time in
1. Mentoring Registrars, IMGs and General registration Doctors,
2. Training doctors with procedural skills in dermatology surgery and musculoskeletal procedures like plastering, carpal tunnel release and trigger finger surgeries etc
3. Helps them in achieving fellowship with RACGP.
Apply for this job if you are looking for an exciting new opportunity in:
– great location with large existing family orientated patient base that currently has excess demand for appointments,
– Non-corporate, family owned, bulk billing practice (attractive gap payment for procedures)
– Friendly and supportive staff with full time administration and nursing support
– 70% billings (or$150/hr for first 3 months) will be offered to the right candidate.