At Solitaire Medical Group, all four of our Medical centres are approved to administer the COVID-19 Vaccination. These centres are:
- Paragon Medical Centre
- Cross Keys Medical Centre
- Bridgeview Family Practice
- Murraylands Medical Centre
Please note that the vaccination is available only for the eligible patients who meet the eligibility requirements.
If you are unsure about your eligibility, please use the following link for eligibility check:
Booking for the Vaccination
If you are an eligible patient, please contact us for information about Covid-19 vaccination booking availability, or other questions that you may have.
Please note: People who are not eligible for Medicare can still receive a free COVID-19 vaccination service at a Respiratory Clinic or at a state or territory vaccination clinic.
- Vaccine safety and testing
- Professor Nicola Spurrier answers some of the top questions around safety and testing of the COVID-19 vaccine, including how they were developed so quickly when other vaccines have taken years to develop.
- Top 3 COVID-19 vaccine questions – Vaccine administration process, face masks and breastfeeding
- COVID-19 vaccine information in your language