At Solitaire Medical Group, our all four Medical centres have been approved for COVID 19 Vaccination in phase1B. These centres are:
- Modbury North Medical Centre
- Cross keys Medical Centre
- Bridgeview Family Practice
- Murraylands Medical Centre
We anticipated to commence the Vaccination from week staring 29th March, 2021. Please note that the vaccination is available only for the eligible patients who fall in the following categories under Phase 1B:
- People 70 years of age or older
- Health care workers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults over 55 years, and
- Younger people with an underlying medical condition, including people with a disability.
If you are not sure about your eligibility please use the following link for eligibility check:
Booking for the Vaccination
If you are an eligible patient our staff will contact you to book your appointment for vaccination. As we will get the limited stock for vaccine on weekly basis, we might not cater everyone in first week. If you are eligible for vaccination in Phase 1B Please call your centre and talk to our friendly reception staff so that we can put you in waiting list.
Please note: People who are not eligible for Medicare can still receive a free COVID-19 vaccination service at a Respiratory Clinic or at a state or territory vaccination clinic.
For more information please feel free to contact us on 08 82647824 for more information please visit our website www.solitairemedicalgroup.com.au
- Vaccine safety and testing
- Professor Nicola Spurrier answers some of the top questions around safety and testing of the COVID-19 vaccine, including how they were developed so quickly when other vaccines have taken years to develop.
- Top 3 COVID-19 vaccine questions – Vaccine administration process, face masks and breastfeeding
- COVID-19 vaccine information in your language